Friday, December 25, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- December 25

Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!  I pray that today finds you surrounded by friends and family as you celebrate the one birthday that makes all others worthwhile.  Happy Birthday, JESUS!


1. THIS is the day the LORD has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it!

2.  Our Christmas Eve service was a beautiful reminder that we have life more abundant with JESUS.  Family Communion was extra-special and singing carols together was super sweet.

3.  Traditions.  I love them.

New PJs -- the one gift we open on Christmas Eve




PawPaw via technology
Facetiming with my dad as he reads The Night Before Christmas and the Birth of JESUS from Luke 2

Official Camera Operator

My dad has been reading this story for 47 years.

Santa Cookies from the Nieman's

Best cookies ever


4.  Santa stopped by our house last night.

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

First time to actually HANG in 17 years.


5.  I am blessed.  So very blessed.

My Crew:  The Newlyweds, the Princess, the Eagle Scout, the Grad Student, the Therapist, and Chaucer, the GrandDog



May you be blessed beyond measure today and everyday as you bask in the love of the ONE whose birth we celebrate today.  Happy, happy Birthday JESUS.  

This day has great potential -- because HE gives life more abundant.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!