Friday, November 20, 2015

Random 5 on Friday -- November 20


1.  It's Operation Christmas Child week!   Did you pack a shoebox (or 2 or 3 or 4)?  You still have time to get it done.


2.  I love these Thursday night Bible Study girls.  They make my heart smile.




3.  The eldest is home for the holiday week and she's attempting to help me organize my life.  I used to be a very organized woman.  Then . . . life happened.  I'll let you know if she's successful in her attempts.  Maybe there will even be pictures.  So far, she's fixed the gaming cabinet so that nothing falls on you when you open the doors.




4.  I got real mail today.  I love real mail.  Real mail that I can touch.  Real mail that comes to my mailbox at my house.  It makes me feel super special.



5.  This new White Chicken Chili recipe I got from a friend this week is delicious.  And easy to make.  Wow to the Wow!  Soup's on at my house.





Random facts of life  -- gotta love it.  What's going on in your world today?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!