Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Changing of the Guard

Going from this:



To this:



Always makes me a little sad.  I know we can't leave Christmas decorations up forever (although it was March before I took them down one year) and I know we need the tree to blow it up tonight when we ring in the New Year, but . . . 

It always makes me a little sad to take down the lights and ornaments and festivity.  I've enjoyed the special times with my family around the fireplace, playing games and hanging out at a slower pace.  I'll miss this next week when we return to our normal calendar of events.

This next year, I purpose to be more festive, to enjoy more time together, to celebrate CHRIST daily.  I'm holding my family tighter and drawing them closer every day as we share LOVE and LIFE and JESUS!


Join me?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!