Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Oh, The Places I've Been . . .

Several of my friends had a map posted on their Facebook walls last week of all the states they'd visited in the USA and I looked over each one with interest.  It's fun to see how far from home my friends travel.  I decided that I wanted to map out my out-of-state visits and check out the pattern of the places I've been.  Here's what my map looks like:

I've got quite a few states to visit if I want to meet my goal of checking out all of the beauty in America.  I sure do wish I could pack my bags and head out on the adventure with my family tomorrrow.  Oh, the places I would go . . .

You can Create Your Own "Visited States" Map and see where you've been, if you want.  If you do, let me know.  I'd love to see how far you've travelled.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!