Sunday, November 30, 2014

Generational Faithfulness -- Scripture & a Snapshot


McInnis Clan 2014

We've taken this very same picture on Thanksgiving Day for quite a few years now.  It's a tradition that speaks volumes about the goodness of the LORD.  The kids have grown taller and the moms and dads have gone gray, but the love has grown deeper and the smiles have gotten bigger.  My inlaws have been married for 53 years and have four children (plus their four spouses) and 10 grandchildren (we were missing two from the festivities this year so only eight are pictured).   GOD proves HIS faithfulness to all generations.  What a blessing this family is to my life.  I appreciate them ever so much.

Pleases to be surrounded by HIS unfailing LOVE,



I'm joining with my friend Jennifer over at a glimpse of our life as we give glory to GOD through our photos.  
Scripture and Snapshot

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!