Monday, June 30, 2014

The Empty Shelf Challenge -- June #EmptyShelf

Okay, I've just got to be honest here and tell you that I'm struggling.  I have been to two camps this month, chaperoned one Mayor's Youth Council trip, and have been crazy-busy planning for two more camps and a VBS.  That said, I've not completed even ONE book in the the month of June.  

I've started several -- the stack of "in the process" books is growing -- but I have finished NONE.  Seriously, THIS is the stack of books I'm reading through:  

and I've been hauling them back and forth to camp sneaking in a little reading here and there.


I sure hope I can at least finish something in the month of July.  Kind of crazy having nothing to report.

BUT . . .

I have continued in my quest to read through the Bible, so that's a good thing.  This month I finished reading 2 Samuel and then read Galatians and Ephesians.

That's not too bad, I guess.  Hiding GOD's WORD is the best thing I can think of when times get chaotic.  

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!