Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bible Drill Success

All 19 NHBC Bible Drillers made it all the way to State Bible Drill this year.  That means they've passed Church Drill, Associational Drill, AND qualified for State Drill. Several even went a step further to the 6-second Drill and have qualified for the Selection Tournament.  I am so proud of the hard work they've put into learning GOD's Word and hiding it deep in their hearts.

I'm also incredibly happy for the two girls that completed their NINTH year of Drill. They are the first in our church history to commit to all nine years of Bible Drill. What an accomplishment and testimony of perseverance to know they saw the value in Bible Drill and made it a priority from 4th grade to 12th grade.

I am blessed beyond measure to have the privilege of working with these kids each week.   Here are a few pictures from the year:


The Gang's All Here


Associational Bible Drill -- a room full of blue

Awards Time at State Bible Drill

my Boy Scout

my Princess

my Senior

9-year Bible Driller Award -- a nice (and HEAVY) study Bible

6-Second Drill

Awesome Children's Drillers and friends

Too much downtime?  The many selfie faces of my Boy Scout

Love these kids

Serious Faces -- Let's Do This

Is this Good Cop, Good Cop?

Official Timekeeper


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!