Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visions of Anticipation

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  Here are glimpses from around my house.

Our tree (with our 23-year-old angel on top) . . . She makes me smile and every ornament evokes a precious memory.  And can you see the paintings to the right of my tree?  My Senior painted those for me last year.  I love how the golden glow of JESUS shines on the faces of Joseph and Mary.  I pray that people can see HIM shining on me as well.



And HIS name shall be called . . .




Gloria!

My very first Nativity.  I won a newspaper coloring contest when I was little.  The prize was a gift certificate and this is what I purchased.  I have placed it out every year.  It's a little worn, but it is my treasure.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!