Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blooms


I DO NOT have a green thumb.  Never have, probably never will --that anomaly is my mom.  

But I do enjoy a few blooms around my house.   My knockout rose is beautiful right now and my hibiscus is delightful.   I was afraid I'd lost it this winter and that it wouldn't even leaf, much less produce flowers.  

But, oh, how beautiful they both are and how happy they make me today.  Reminds me that GOD loves hearing from me, even when I've been dormant or hiding.  





"Consider the lilies, how they grow . . . And if GOD cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, HE will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?"  Luke 12:27-28
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!