Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Busy Season of Life

I'm right smack in the middle of another busy season of life. They come and go, ebb and flow. I probably need to slow down, say "no" more, and wait . . . But that never seems to happen. Instead, the pace picks up as I try to fill the gaps left behind.

I know that this one too shall pass. I just need to keep moving with my focus forward. These days I find myself needing a secretary to take all the thoughts and ideas that are jumbled inside my head and put them on paper and formulate a list.

I work well with a list. I like to mark off and feel accomplished. {confession: I used to actually write things on my list that I'd already completed, just so I could mark them off. Silly, huh?} Today, I just need to start the list -- as soon as I find paper and pen -- because the busy season isn't ending anytime soon. Actually, when I think ahead it makes my head spin. There is simply SO much to be done between now and August.

One day at a time. That's my reminder to myself. I can only focus on one day at a time. "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

I'm praying this morning that GOD will direct me to the right people to see me through and that HE'll share the plan to accomplish what must be done. I know that GOD is not the author of chaos but of perfect peace. As for me, I choose peace.

Now, I'm off to find paper to start that list and settle into this busy season of mine. There are fun times ahead . . . I just know it. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!