Wednesday, April 3, 2013

As the Rain Falls Down

It's early morning and I hear the rain falling gently outside. The perfect weather had a great run on Monday and Tuesday so I'm hoping this rain isn't here to stay long.

I woke up from a fitful sleep to the sounds of light rain. I've been sleeping so well this past week but now the insomnia has returned. Hmmm . . . I need to evaluate what I've done differently to see what brings me back to this very awake state while it is still dark outside.

In the meantime, I listen to the rain fall and the gentle breathing of the MainMost as he rests beside me and I know that all is well. I am safe and sound and I find comfort in his presence -- the man I was gifted with over 22 years ago.

There is much on my mind and in my heart as the water cascades down my roof and lands softly on the ground. I am praying for my children as they grow and stretch and feel the tug of GOD upon their lives -- that they will recognize HIS push (and pull) and that they will simply answer "Here am I, send me."

As the rain falls down . . .
and the prayers go up . . .
I find comfort in HIS Presence. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!