The countdown is on and I'm nowhere close to ready. I really don't "leave" well. The hardest part of any trip for me is the getting it all together to walk out the door.
So, what's on my list of "Really HAVE TO Accomplish Today"?
1. Menus planned for my family while I'm gone.
2. Put together lessons for my blessings to accomplish in school.
3. Get Valentine's happies together for them to open while I'm away.
4. Make a shopping list -- and a tutu.
5. Pack--actually pack these suitcases for the trip.
6. Find that yellow paint.
And that's truly just a drop in the bucket. I'm so excited -- yet so nervous -- all at the same time. Lots to do as the time draws near. Prayers definitely appreciated as my friend and I make final preparations to head out "for such a time as this."
Pin It Now!