Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Accomplished!

I feel so stinking accomplished. This beautiful crockpot holds tomorrow's lunch . Yay, me. All I have to do tomorrow morning when I wake up is add a cup and a half of rice, put the pot in the base, and turn it on. By lunchtime, we'll have a yummy spicy chicken and rice concoction (think Mexican) and the whole house will be smelling delicious as we school away. We can throw a little cheese on top and all will be right in our world. It's the little things, I tell you -- the little things that bring me the greatest JOY.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I love coming home to the smells of crockpot meals that are ready to serve or smelling it cooking while I'm not in the kitchen working on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!