Sunday, November 6, 2011

Digging Deep into Thanks

Today I am thankful for sweet girls who desire to dig deep into GOD's WORD each Sunday night at our Bible Study.  Their faithfulness to spend time studying and praying makes my heart smile.

I am honored to be able to spend time with Middle Schoolers and see them grow in their faith and love of JESUS.

I’m linking up with my friend Brenda over atGarden of Learning. She’s challenged me to be in a mindset of gratitude as we prepare for a celebration of Thanksgiving! Hop over and check out how others are preparing their hearts and minds! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful to study the Bible with your children?
    Now following you from the Crew! You can find me at Raising Leafs http://raisingleafs.blogspot.com/. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!