Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beautiful Day!

It was simply a beautiful day!

I woke up and found the coolest birthday banner hanging over the entryway to our dining room.  An original piece of artwork done by my children, it was a fun welcome to a day of celebration.

My youngest two left for Young Musician's Camp mid-morning and the entire bus of children sang the sweetest rendition of  "Happy Birthday" before they drove away. Priceless!  My parents both called to offer their sentiments -- my mom has called every year for as long as I can remember at exactly the time I was welcomed into this world to sing "Happy Birthday."  Neat, huh?

A sweet friend treated me to lunch and a beautiful new {designed just for me} journal for capturing my thoughts and prayers as GOD speaks to me yet again through the Bible in 90 Day Challenge.  I am so excited about reading through GOD's WORD over the next 90 days.  The Challenge literally CHANGED MY LIFE when I did it in the spring, so I am thankful to be jumping in again.  How cool that it started on my birthday this time?  GOD just amazes me with HIS perfect timing always.

Throughout the day and into the night, I enjoyed the buzz of my phone as friends sent birthday wishes through text and FaceBook from all around the world.  It's been fun hearing from folks and I have smiled tremendously.

To top all of that off, my MainMost presented me with an amazing gift -- a Kindle already loaded with my study BIBLE and books that I love.  How precious to me that he planned such a heartfelt surprise.  I am loved!  After a relaxing swim, he even treated me to supper and dessert.  YUMMY!

You have all made my week sweeter and my life richer.   Thank you for loving me just like I am and for celebrating my birthday with me.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day and I enjoyed every minute of it.  It was such fun to hear from all of my friends -- old and new.   Thanks for sharing yourselves with me!   I am truly blessed! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!