Monday, October 25, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 15--Bible Verse


  • "I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between ME and the earth." Genesis 9:13


This was my very first "favorite" Bible verse.  I have always held it close to my heart--a tangible reminder of GOD's promises.  Even today GOD shows HIS PROMISE to us--every time it rains.  We can always depend on the rainbow reminder of just how much DADDY loves us.





  • "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ GOD forgave you." Ephesians 4:32


The bottom line!  Be kind and tender one to another.





  • "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE!"   Jeremiah 29:11


My LifeVerse, Jeremiah 29:11 gives me great hope in what lies ahead. GOD has a plan for my life--and yours as well!  HE loves me in spite of the mess I've made of things.  HE wants good for me and not evil.  HE wants the very same for you!



~~Join me as I blog through Katie's 30 Day Challenge.  Find out more at Katie's Journey.  I think you'll be inspired!~~


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!