Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13--Goals

Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow.  God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes. Matthew 6:34, The Message

I don't have a lot of goals--I think that through the years I've seen GOD change "my" goals to "HIS" goals and it's led me to want to totally and completely rely on HIM.  That said, these are a few things I would LIKE to do in the near future--things I think will fit into whatever GOD's plan is for me and mine.

  1. Be completely debt-free (except for our home) in the next 2 years

  2. Read the Bible through--and I'm joining the next Online Bible in 90 Days Challenge.  Why don't you join me?  Photobucket

  3. FINALLY get my life organized.  There must be some peace in the chaos somewhere.

  4. Take a vacation...it's been WAY to long


No major goals for me--just remaining calm and not anxious in the presence of the KING.

~Why don’t you check out Katie’s Journey and be inspired with me?  I’d love to read about the goals you have for your life.~ Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!