Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12--What I Believe

I believe that sticks and stones may break your bones, but words slice even deeper.

I believe that GOD designed families and HIS PLAN for them is always perfect.

I believe that my husband is the perfect man for me.  There is a reason he is my MainMost.

I believe that a rainbow is GOD's PROMISE to me--of a hope and a future.  (Genesis 9:13)

I believe that home education is the best thing for the McBlessings.

I believe that middle schoolers are some of the coolest people on the face of this planet.

I believe that college friends are some of the best friends.  I am so thankful for the SuiteMates and their impact on my life today.  Friends who call you to a higher standard and lovingly stay in your face to make sure you attain it are simply priceless.

I believe that I am blessed to have had the pleasure of the company of my grandmother for 42 years of my life.

I believe that a very cold Coke is the perfect way to start the day.

I believe that baseball is GOD's favorite sport--unless the Saints are playing.

I believe that musical education is a beautiful discipline to have.  I still believe that the Pearl Pirate Marching Band was one of the best things I was ever privileged enough to be a part of.

I believe that you should never end a sentence with a preposition--although I often do!

I believe that JESUS loves me--this I know, for the BIBLE tells me so!

I believe that I AM whosoever!  "For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever (that's me!) believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

I believe that Lynn Whittington was saved by grace on Sunday night, April 9, 1978--and hasn't been the same since!  Praise GOD!  I BELIEVE!

?


(I have saved this piece of paper for 32 years. The night I asked JESUS into my heart, I went home and wrote it down on a yellow legal pad and placed it into a treasure box.  It is no longer yellow, but it is still a treasure.  I have it framed in my office.)









~Why don't you check out Katie's Journey and be inspired with me?  I'd love to share in your life.~

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!