Friday, July 27, 2018

Homeschool Review: Smart Kidz Radio #hsreviews #edutainment #KidsRadio #SongsforKids

Smart Kidz Radio

I've been listening to Smart Kidz Radio (the newest offering from Smart Kidz Media) and I really like what I'm hearing.  I have enjoyed turning on the free (live streaming) online radio station while I cook or clean the kitchen and I can't wait until the app is available so that I can take this neat radio with me whenever I leave my house.  Yes, I know it's a "kids" radio station, but I like the positivity that exudes from it.  I would have loved having something like this when my kids were little.  The programming is sweet and safe and offers good character training reinforcement.  What's not to love about that?

There are some neat lessons being taught through song on Smart Kidz Radio.  For example, there was an entire segment Saturday morning that taught children all about Learning to Compromise with one another.  I appreciated the explanation that friends can disagree with one another and just because two people might disagree doesn't mean the end of their friendship.  That's a great lesson for kids -- and an even better one for adults.

Another segment of programming shared that there’s nobody else in the whole wide world quite like me.  In this day and age, children definitely need the reminder that they are unique and wonderful.  Learning through song is a great way to help us remember things and I like that Smart Kidz Radio is reinforcing the fact that we are each created in our own special way.  GOD makes us just like we are and HE loves the person we are.  It makes my heart happy to know that children are hearing these truths.

If you've visited here often, you know that I have a special place in my heart for children and adults with mental and physical disabilities.  I recently spent a week at the happiest place on earth loving on some of my favorite special friends, so I was especially thrilled to hear songs and discussion about treating others with kindness and respect.  I love that Smart Kidz Radio is teaching us all that no one is perfect and we are all special.  In the discussion on our friends with special needs,  it was shared that no one is perfect.  The only people who are “wrong” are the ones who don’t care about others.

The goal of Smart Kidz Radio is to help kids live their best life.  The programming is designed to continually reiterates that we are all born with gifts and talents.  When we learn to share those gifts, we will be happiest in life.

Smart Kidz Radio

Smart Kidz Radio is enjoyable, educational, and entertaining.  It's designed for kids, but is good for the entire family.  You can find out even more about what Smart Kidz Radio has to offer your family and any children that you love by visiting the following Social Media sites:

There will soon be extra On-Demand content that will include hundreds of other children’s songs and stories.  You'll be able to choose specific age-based programming such as Early Learning, Good Behavior, Living, and Survival Skills, Bedtime Songs, Sing Alongs, Relaxation, and even Favorite Christmas Carols and Songs.  There will even be story programming so that children can listen along to Classic Fairy Tales, Not So Scary Tales, Favorite Christmas Stories, Peter Rabbit Tales, and my very favorite -- Best Loved Bible Stories.  I can't wait to hear these and share them with the children at church.

Check it out and let me know what you think.  I can't wait to hear about your favorite part of Smart Kidz Radio.


I was given the opportunity to review Smart Kidz Radio as a member of 
the Homeschool Review Crew.   You can check out the Crew Review and see what other members of the Homeschool Review Crew thought of this cool online radio station for kids (or just click on the banner below.)

Smart Kidz Radio Homeschool Reviews

Crew Disclaimer


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your heart with me!