I have absolutely THE greatest bag. My friend had one and I fell in love with it. I actually ordered it for myself for Christmas and told the MainMost he could give it to me. He forgot. SO . . . I had to open the Amazon box after Christmas and fill it up with the necessities of every day. It's the prettiest bright red so I can easily find it in the chaos that is my life and it can be wiped right off if something gets on it.
 |
| Greatest bag ever |
This ergonomic side strap makes it good for your back. BUT the very best part of all is that it is has tons of pockets -- inside and out. YES! I have space for everything and I can actually find it all.
Here's a look at what's inside my bag:
 |
| Pocket-sized prayers to pray over my husband |
 |
| My wallet, checkbook, and key fob with lots of room to spare. I can stuff this part of the bag pretty full! |
 |
| A special pocket for my pens -- with other little zippered compartments for lotion, lipstick, and more. |
 |
| Magnetic closure on the back pocket (first picture) with my favorite pens, new Electro Pop Sharpies, and Carmex. |
Did I mention I just adore this bag? It's super cool and helps keep me organized in a fun, stylish way. People stop me all the time to ask about my bag -- no joke. I think I need another one
(or two).
Love the color and the bag. I'm impressed with how little you have in your bag.
ReplyDeleteYou have it so organized. I'm impressed! When I do carry a bag I need pockets like that.
ReplyDelete